- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we otherwise obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will not sell your information to any outside organizations for any reason, ever.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Stop the press!
If you need to cancel an order, please call the store with which you placed the order. We'll do our best to accommodate your cancellation, as long as your order has not begun production. Coughlin reserves the right to charge for time invested in design, order taking and pre-press services when an order is cancelled. If a down payment was received, applicable fees will be deducted and the balance refunded. If you have a term account, the order will be cancelled but you may receive an invoices for services rendered up to the time of cancellation. We currently do not offer refunds on orders that have already been processed.
We are unable to process cancellations electronically.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Coughlin, Coughlin Printing Group, AMF/Coughlin Printing, and Westside Printery are DBAs of Christian Business Endeavors, Inc.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Christian Business Endeavors, Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Christian Business Endeavors, Inc.'s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Christian Business Endeavors, Inc.'s website are provided "as is." Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to or from this site.
In no event shall Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) that follows either the use or inability to use the materials on Christian Business Endeavors, Inc.'s website, even if Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. or a Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Christian Business Endeavors, Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. has not reviewed all sites which link to its own site, does not guarantee recent review of sites linked to on its site, and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Christian Business Endeavors, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Christian Business Endeavors, Inc.'s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.