- Position Title: Website Liaison
- Location: Watertown, Lowville
- Hours: Part/Full Time Up to 40 Hours Per Week
- Description: Act as the chief communicator for the website department.
The Website Liaison (WL) is a full-time position 40 hours per week. The WL will be expected to work from any of the Coughlin locations; however, Lowville is the preferred location as the website department is located there.
The Website Liaison is the chief communicator for the website department. He/she is responsible to troubleshoot client concerns, collaborate with the website team, market digital and print solutions and services to current clients and help grow the department through new sales and marketing initiatives.
This position requires someone with exceptional organization and communication skills. Technical proficiency in website design is not necessary. Familiarity with Joomla! or WordPress CMS would be helpful but not required.
Sales and Marketing
- Actively seek new website clients using print and digital media
- Track website inquiries, collect pre-sales information and work with website team to develop estimates
- Engage in pre-sales meetings on phone or in person (with website team) to identify client needs and problems in order to promote appropriate company products and services
- Manage current sales tracking board (Trello or using a CRM)
- Collect payment and manage paperwork on all new sites/projects
Website Project Management
- Collaborate with website team on needs, timeframes and special directives
- Communicate with clients to collect information needed for website development
- Create user accounts and manage client information via helpdesk and file systems (electronic and physical)
- Establish reasonable deadlines for site creation and coordinate with website team to help meet said deadlines through time management and organizational tools
- Work with the General Manager to ensure that projects move forward in a timely, cost-effective manner, making changes and adjustments as necessary
- Build and maintain effective, professional relationships with clients
- Conduct final inspections of sites before they go live
- Generate reports for each project/site
- Help resolve client problems or questions via phone, email and online helpdesk as abilities and competencies allow
- Escalate priority clients or crisis situations to website team via ticket system
- Post-site creation follow-up with clients to assess satisfaction
- Promote the growth of the website department through add-on sales, new sales, promotions and target marketing
- Promote Coughlin website services/products via social media channels
Though each team member has areas of expertise, all share the responsibility of adapting to company challenges and supporting each other even outside the scope of their normal job duties. We expect all team members to be flexible, full of grace and positive.
Time will be allowed, and on-the-job training provided, to learn the company systems, procedures, software, clients, ticket system, methodologies, products and skill sets.
- Organizational skills
- Professional communication skills
- Social Media proficiency
- Ability to use technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Time management
- Active listening
- Must be able to consume fair amounts of coffee or tea ;)
- Typing, grammar and spelling proficiency
Confidentiality of procedures, equipment and plans is expected. Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements are required. All new team members are on a three-month probation period after which performance, competency and growth will be evaluated. Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.